Sunday, June 17, 2012

Web 2.0 tools

This Five-Minute Film Festival article couldn't have come at a better time for me!  I am meeting again tomorrow with some of my fellow blended classroom teachers to develop our classes for next year.  This article provided lots of links and videos for me to share with them about some of the tools we can use!  It is also great for me as school improvement co-chair; we have a technology goal, and this article will help our whole staff!

I didn't check out all of the videos, as I am familiar with many of the tools mentioned.  However, for a definite laugh, check out the parody videos about Photoshop; these aren't exactly school-appropriate, though, so if you're not at home, be careful about viewing them!  Another great video in my opinion was the video on Voicethread.  As I am trying to finish up my digital storytelling assignment for this class, this came at a perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment